An evening to talk about the new Cycle Superhighway from Bradford to Leeds
- Will I cycle on it?
- Why are segregated cycle tracks being built?
The evening has been organised to discuss the issues, the infrastructure and also to get involved in how the Superhighway will be promoted. All views will be welcome, and it’s a chance to influence future cycle infrastructure that is planned for West Yorkshire.
There will be tea and coffee available and the event is open to anyone who rides a bike. There will be some guests who will stimulate the debate, including:
- John Dennis – from the CityConnect Advisory Group
- Ginny Leonard – Communication and Engagement Manager for CityConnect
- WHEN: Tuesday, 1 March 2016 from 19:30 to 21:30 (GMT)
- WHERE: The Karmand Centre – Barkerend Road Bradford, West Yorks BD3 9EP GB – View Map