We’ll be meeting at 7pm in The City Vaults. Meetings are open to all and agenda items are invited in advance of the meeting. If you’d like to come along please drop by. It’s helpful if we can get a rough idea of attendees. If you have a Facebook account, you can ‘join’ the event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/170946323337232
- Minutes of the meetings held on 15th June 2016
- Membership update
- Review of the Roger Geffen/ Robin Lovelace event
- Bradford Council/ NHS poor air quality and transport conference, 9th Sept – to report on this conference, which included contributions from academics, transport planners, medics and public health officers. Also to note the response to BCC’s West Yorkshire Draft Low Emission Strategy.
- Marketing the Campaign – to report that student assistance is being sought, to help market the campaign.
- ‘Danger Driving’ campaign – what can we do, as a campaign, to make an impact which will be heard by the wider public? Whom should we contact? ASL incursions, cycle lane parking and hand-held mobile phone use, are particular issues – as of course is the occasional instance of maniacal driving in Bradford traffic.