We would also like to offer membership to businesses and organisations. Please contact us should you wish to sponsor us.
The Benefits of Membership
Support the campaign to make Bradford a City of Cycling and join our very own Cycling Club!
Apart from helping us to fight for cycling, you’ll gain a range of benefits like discounts in bike shops*:
- Membership of Cycling UK and British Cycling affiliated Bradford Cycling Campaign and Club
- All Terrain Cycles 10% Discount (excludes finance deals, sales items, labour and bike fits)
- Halfords: 10% discount and Gold bike service, normally £80, for just £50.
- Firth Cycles: 10% off items in store plus preferential service, priority boarding/servicing
- Pavilion Cafe: 15% discount at Bradford centre’s cyclist friendly cafe
- Spezialised in Harrogate will give a full £200 bike fit for £100 and additional discounts in shop.
- Bradford Cycling Club/Campaign branded clothing available at reduced price.
If you don’t feel like forking out just now, you can be kept up to date just by signing up to our Mailing List and liking/joining us on Social media. You can also pay by Cheque or other methods should you wish. Contact us here for more info.
Terms and Conditions
*Please note that from time to time these arrangements will change with some new discounts becoming available and there is always a possibility that a shop or supplier may choose to withdraw these. BCC can’t be held financially responsible for a discount that you might not be able to retrieve.
By becoming a Bradford Cycling Campaign and Club member you agree to abide operate in a respectable manner as a cyclist, online and in person. BCC reserves the right to withdraw membership from individuals who bring the Club or Campaign into disrepute. You agree to abide by the Campaign Constitution.
The Campaign as an organisation is not responsible for the individual actions of their members. Bradford Cycling Club and Campaign are separate entities. By signing up here, you gain the benefits of membership to both organisations.