A meeting for the Bradford Cycling Campaign. Gumption Centre (opposite the Media Museum). Agenda available below – minutes from last meeting available from the link above (top right).
The meeting will last just over an hour. Starting at 7pm.
All are welcome and we’d be happy to receive suggestions for additional agenda items either by e-mail or on our Facebook group.
2. Minutes, 10th February 2016
3. CityConnect Update – feedback from two recent consultation meetings. What can we (BCC) do, to help promote the new cycle superhighway?
4. Queensbury Tunnel (standing item)
5. Event with Robin Lovelace (research transport modeller at the University of Leeds) – to plan an event which is suggested to be held at the University of Bradford
6. ‘Bradford Cycling Strategy’ – to note progress made to date
7. Bradford Cycling Campaign Marketing Strategy – draft mission statement etc to follow shortly
8. Meeting with Kirsten England (Chief Executive, BMDC) and others – Tuesday, 5th April 2016 – to agree on who are to represent the Campaign at this meeting, and what the agenda might include (say, three separate topics – which must be strategic and constructive)
9. Meeting with key councillors