Details of our next meeting
Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/2093512650865400/
The next meeting of the Bradford Cycling Campaign will be held this coming Tuesday, 11th September at 6pm at Capital of Cycling, Hall Ings.
• Apologies and minutes of the last meeting (will be circulated)
• Update on the Bradford Cycle Strategy, including Tube Map (Route 66)
• Update on the Canal Road Greenway
• Richard Dunn update
• ‘Transforming Cities’ Fund – Bradford’s bid
• Site visits – to report back on recent site visits with Council Staff: (1) Keighley town centre; (2) Bradford city centre. Currently trying to arrange a site visit in Shipley
• Queensbury Tunnel update
• Reporting of faults and issues
• b-Spoke meeting, Tuesday, 17th September at 6pm at City Hall – again, all welcome.
• Also to note that there is to be a presentation on plans for the Great Northern Railway Trail
- 11 September at 18:00–19:30
We apologise for the lack of updates recently on this website. Our Facebook page tends to get updated more often at the moment even though lots are going on and members are working on various campaigning activities.
If you’d like to help with our activities, do get in touch!
However – coming soon here will be minutes of our AGM last month.